Whether you are facing complex real estate litigation or need legal advice regarding a simple boundary dispute, Loeb Law Firm is prepared to protect your interests. Our real estate attorneys advise clients on matters ranging from simple land disputes, acquisitions and sale transactions to structuring all aspects of large-scale developments and financing. We routinely represent individuals, trustees, banks, corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, commercial developers, lessors, tenants, property owners and managers in a wide variety of real estate matters.
A Proactive Approach to Simple & Complex Real Estate Matters
Our firm understands the difficulties that investors and business owners face in residential and commercial real estate transactions and our attorneys are prepared to protect your vested interests in the following areas:
- 1031 Exchange
- Boundary, Access & Land Use Disputes
- Capital Contributions of Property
- Collateralized Financing
- Commercial & Residential Lease Disputes
- Construction Lending
- Donations & Exchange
- Drafting & Negotiating Commercial and Residential Leases
- Drafting & Negotiating SNDA, Assignment of Lease, Rents & other Agreements related to Commercial Lending
- Mortgage Refinance Closings
- Oil, Gas & Mineral Lease
- Oil, Gas & Mineral Ownership Opinions
- Owners & Lenders Title Insurance
- Real Estate Closings Buy/Sell
- Right of Ways, Easements & Servitudes
- Sale or Transfer of Property in a Succession or Trust
- Sale or Transfer of Residential, Commercial, Industrial & Retail Properties or Interests therein
- Title Opinions
- All Matters Related to Property
Top Tier Title, an affiliate of the firm, provides title insurance services to our clients and lenders. As an agent for Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company, Top Tier Title has extensive experience in the issuance of title policies, as well as endorsements to the policy to confirm that our clients are provided adequate coverage for the risks involved.
Send Us a Message
Fill out the form below describing the details of your case, and we will get back with you.
Website links you may find useful.
News & Insights
Over the last decade, cell phones have become our lifeline. And with the rise of smart phones, location-based services have changed the way we interact with each other. Our phones know where we are at all times, and the technology is increasingly accurate. How...read more
Loeb Law Firm CEO and attorney Nicole Loeb recently attended the invitation-only Claims and Litigation Management Alliance Symposium in Chicago, Illinois. She connected with leaders across the country to discuss and collaborate on recent innovations in the insurance...read more
MANDEVILLE, LA: Loeb Law Firm (“LLF”) is celebrating its 10th anniversary by announcing the launch of its newly redesigned website today. LLF was founded 10 years ago on November 15, 2009, in Mandeville, Louisiana. Co-founders Nicole and Scott Loeb have spent the last...read more