Whether you are facing complex real estate litigation or need legal advice regarding a simple boundary dispute, Loeb Law Firm is prepared to protect your interests. Our real estate attorneys advise clients on matters ranging from simple land disputes, acquisitions and sale transactions to structuring all aspects of large-scale developments and financing. We routinely represent individuals, trustees, banks, corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, commercial developers, lessors, tenants, property owners and managers in a wide variety of real estate matters.
A Proactive Approach to Simple & Complex Real Estate Matters
Our firm understands the difficulties that investors and business owners face in residential and commercial real estate transactions and our attorneys are prepared to protect your vested interests in the following areas:
- 1031 Exchange
- Boundary, Access & Land Use Disputes
- Capital Contributions of Property
- Collateralized Financing
- Commercial & Residential Lease Disputes
- Construction Lending
- Donations & Exchange
- Drafting & Negotiating Commercial and Residential Leases
- Drafting & Negotiating SNDA, Assignment of Lease, Rents & other Agreements related to Commercial Lending
- Mortgage Refinance Closings
- Oil, Gas & Mineral Lease
- Oil, Gas & Mineral Ownership Opinions
- Owners & Lenders Title Insurance
- Real Estate Closings Buy/Sell
- Right of Ways, Easements & Servitudes
- Sale or Transfer of Property in a Succession or Trust
- Sale or Transfer of Residential, Commercial, Industrial & Retail Properties or Interests therein
- Title Opinions
- All Matters Related to Property
Top Tier Title, an affiliate of the firm, provides title insurance services to our clients and lenders. As an agent for Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company, Top Tier Title has extensive experience in the issuance of title policies, as well as endorsements to the policy to confirm that our clients are provided adequate coverage for the risks involved.
Send Us a Message
Fill out the form below describing the details of your case, and we will get back with you.
Website links you may find useful.
News & Insights
By now most defense attorneys are familiar with the “Reptile Theory” and have seen their clients fall victim to it time and again. If this has happened to you, hopefully it was during a deposition and not at trial although neither can be a fun experience when you see...
MANDEVILLE, LA (January 18, 2020) – Loeb Law Firm is delighted to announce the addition of Ms. Barbara Bossetta to the firm as an attorney in its Mandeville office. “Barbara’s experience as a multifaceted litigator is an invaluable asset to our legal team,” said firm...
One of the major outcomes of the 2020 Louisiana Legislative session was the passage of tort reform legislation that supporters argue will lower insurance rates and change the state’s notoriously litigious environment. On July 13, 2020, Governor John Bel Edwards signed...