Lauren Fajoni Bartlett
Lauren’s Practice Areas:
Lauren Fajoni Bartlett
Phone: 985-778-0220 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org |
Lauren Fajoni Bartlett is an experienced, AV-rated litigator whose extensive experience spans across two decades. She holds a successful commercial litigation practice, which consists of a heavy motion practice, alternative dispute resolution and appellate review. Lauren has also developed a specialized practice in the area of Medicaid law and Medicare/MSP compliance and serves as the firm’s in-house consultant on cases that may be affected by the Medicare Secondary Payer laws, including those involving Medicare beneficiaries or claimants who may require long term future care.
Lauren has an expansive portfolio of clients and prides herself in providing legal expertise and aggressive advocacy on the behalf of insurance companies, major corporations and small businesses. She is experienced in arbitrating and mediating cases, trial advocacy, appellate practice, and she maintains an active pre- and post-trial motion practice.
Lauren has been selected by her peers for inclusion in the 2021 Edition of “The Best Lawyers in America” for her work in Insurance Law. She currently holds a position on the steering committee for DRI’s Product Liability Group and is a regular speaker for the National Business Institute, which organizes CLE programs on both the national and local level. Through her organizations and leadership, Lauren has authored many publications on the topics of insurance defense and regulation, the modern legal practice and strategy, legal ethics, and technology in law.
She is licensed to practice in all Louisiana and Florida state and federal courts and is an active member of the Louisiana Bar Association, Florida Bar Association and New Orleans Bar Association. Prior to receiving her J.D., Lauren worked for the Executive Office of the Governor and later as a political consultant.
- Western State University J.D.
- LSU B.A. Communications
Admitted to Practice
- All Louisiana State and Federal Courts
- All Florida State and Federal Courts
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel
- New Orleans Bar Association
- New Orleans Association of Defense Counsel
- “EEOC v. Belmont Abbey College: Blurring the Line of Individual Freedom.” DRI.
- “Using Technology To Maximize Productivity and Trim the Proverbial Fat.” DRI.
- “Congressional Intent: Federal Preemption for Generic Drug Manufacturers Gets Thrown Out The Window.” DRI.
- “When Electronic Communications Can Jeopardize the Attorney-Client Privilege.” DRI.
- “Confronting Spoilation: Litigation Holds and Lost Products.” ALFA.
- “A Practitioner’s Guide to Decoding the MMSEA.” FTD.
- “From the Virtual Courtroom to the Virtual Courthouse: Considerations for Today’s Modern Lawyer.” DRI.
- “Limiting Common Carrier Liability for Lost or Damaged Cargo.” FTD.
- “Using Technology to Maximize Productivity and Trim the Proverbial Fat.” DRI.