Loeb Law Firm maintains a thriving transportation practice that vigorously defends drivers, freightliners, motor carriers, trucking manufacturers as well as their insurers against personal injury, property damage and other claims brought throughout the region. Our attorneys are highly skilled in both the investigation and evaluation processes that are unique to the trucking and transportation industry. If an emergency arises, we are able to quickly deploy our Rapid Response Team to an accident scene to meticulously investigate, catalog and preserve evidence on site.
Experience Defending Complex Trucking & Transportation Claims
Our attorneys have extensive experience dealing with a wide variety of trucking and transportation claims, including:
- Personal Injury
- Cargo & Freight Claims
- Contract Preparation, Review & Negotiation
- Commercial Disputes
- Interstate Commerce
- Damage to Goods During Transit
- Regulatory or Administrative Matters
- Transfer of Goods Claims relating to the Transportation, Handling, Spilling, Release, Emission or Disposal of Hazardous Materials
Contact Our Attorneys
Send Us a Message
Fill out the form below describing the details of your case, and we will get back with you.
Website links you may find useful.
- National Association of Independent Truckers
- Louisiana Motor Transport Association
- American Trucking Associations
- Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development
- North American Transportation Association
- North American Association of Small Trucking Companies
- Commercial Carrier Journal
- CNBC – Transportation News
News & Insights
By now most defense attorneys are familiar with the “Reptile Theory” and have seen their clients fall victim to it time and again. If this has happened to you, hopefully it was during a deposition and not at trial although neither can be a fun experience when you see...
MANDEVILLE, LA (January 18, 2020) – Loeb Law Firm is delighted to announce the addition of Ms. Barbara Bossetta to the firm as an attorney in its Mandeville office. “Barbara’s experience as a multifaceted litigator is an invaluable asset to our legal team,” said firm...
One of the major outcomes of the 2020 Louisiana Legislative session was the passage of tort reform legislation that supporters argue will lower insurance rates and change the state’s notoriously litigious environment. On July 13, 2020, Governor John Bel Edwards signed...