Loeb Law Firm maintains a thriving transportation practice that vigorously defends drivers, freightliners, motor carriers, trucking manufacturers as well as their insurers against personal injury, property damage and other claims brought throughout the region. Our attorneys are highly skilled in both the investigation and evaluation processes that are unique to the trucking and transportation industry. If an emergency arises, we are able to quickly deploy a Quick Response Team to an accident scene to meticulously investigate, catalog and preserve evidence on site.
Experience Defending Complex Trucking & Transportation Claims
Our attorneys have extensive experience dealing with a wide variety of trucking and transportation claims, including:
- Personal Injury
- Cargo & Freight Claims
- Contract Preparation, Review & Negotiation
- Commercial Disputes
- Interstate Commerce
- Damage to Goods During Transit
- Regulatory or Administrative Matters
- Transfer of Goods Claims relating to the Transportation, Handling, Spilling, Release, Emission or Disposal of Hazardous Materials
Contact Our Attorneys
Send Us a Message
Fill out the form below describing the details of your case, and we will get back with you.
Website links you may find useful.
- National Association of Independent Truckers
- Louisiana Motor Transport Association
- American Trucking Associations
- Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development
- North American Transportation Association
- North American Association of Small Trucking Companies
- Commercial Carrier Journal
- CNBC – Transportation News
News & Insights
Every day brings new developments on the fight against the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. The health, economic, and legal impacts of this virus are constantly evolving and, as a business owner, require due diligence. Loeb Law Firm founding partner, Scott...
A Message from our Founders We sincerely appreciate the trust you have placed in our law firm. Our hearts and thoughts go out to those affected by this pandemic. Please read a message from our founders, Nicole and Scott Loeb. COVID-19 (Novel...
Loeb Law Firm Managing Partner Scott Loeb recently hosted two CLE presentations at the Baton Rouge and New Orleans Bar Associations on the topic of professional and legal malpractice. In "Professional Negligence Claims: What You Don't Know Can Hurt You," Scott and...