Loeb Law Firm maintains a thriving transportation practice that vigorously defends drivers, freightliners, motor carriers, trucking manufacturers as well as their insurers against personal injury, property damage and other claims brought throughout the region. Our attorneys are highly skilled in both the investigation and evaluation processes that are unique to the trucking and transportation industry. If an emergency arises, we are able to quickly deploy a Quick Response Team to an accident scene to meticulously investigate, catalog and preserve evidence on site.
Experience Defending Complex Trucking & Transportation Claims
Our attorneys have extensive experience dealing with a wide variety of trucking and transportation claims, including:
- Personal Injury
- Cargo & Freight Claims
- Contract Preparation, Review & Negotiation
- Commercial Disputes
- Interstate Commerce
- Damage to Goods During Transit
- Regulatory or Administrative Matters
- Transfer of Goods Claims relating to the Transportation, Handling, Spilling, Release, Emission or Disposal of Hazardous Materials
Contact Our Attorneys
Send Us a Message
Fill out the form below describing the details of your case, and we will get back with you.
Website links you may find useful.
- National Association of Independent Truckers
- Louisiana Motor Transport Association
- American Trucking Associations
- Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development
- North American Transportation Association
- North American Association of Small Trucking Companies
- Commercial Carrier Journal
- CNBC – Transportation News
News & Insights
MANDEVILLE, LA (January 6, 2020) - Loeb Law Firm is pleased to announce the addition of Mr. Kevin Melchi to the firm as an associate in its Mississippi office. The addition of Kevin is a part of the firm’s continuing regional growth and commitment to the development...
Over the last decade, cell phones have become our lifeline. And with the rise of smart phones, location-based services have changed the way we interact with each other. Our phones know where we are at all times, and the technology is increasingly accurate. How...
Loeb Law Firm CEO and attorney Nicole Loeb recently attended the invitation-only Claims and Litigation Management Alliance Symposium in Chicago, Illinois. She connected with leaders across the country to discuss and collaborate on recent innovations in the insurance...