Loeb Law Firm maintains a thriving transportation practice that vigorously defends drivers, freightliners, motor carriers, trucking manufacturers as well as their insurers against personal injury, property damage and other claims brought throughout the region. Our attorneys are highly skilled in both the investigation and evaluation processes that are unique to the trucking and transportation industry. If an emergency arises, we are able to quickly deploy a Quick Response Team to an accident scene to meticulously investigate, catalog and preserve evidence on site.
Experience Defending Complex Trucking & Transportation Claims
Our attorneys have extensive experience dealing with a wide variety of trucking and transportation claims, including:
- Personal Injury
- Cargo & Freight Claims
- Contract Preparation, Review & Negotiation
- Commercial Disputes
- Interstate Commerce
- Damage to Goods During Transit
- Regulatory or Administrative Matters
- Transfer of Goods Claims relating to the Transportation, Handling, Spilling, Release, Emission or Disposal of Hazardous Materials
Contact Our Attorneys
Send Us a Message
Fill out the form below describing the details of your case, and we will get back with you.
Website links you may find useful.
- National Association of Independent Truckers
- Louisiana Motor Transport Association
- American Trucking Associations
- Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development
- North American Transportation Association
- North American Association of Small Trucking Companies
- Commercial Carrier Journal
- CNBC – Transportation News
News & Insights
PRESS RELEASE: Three Loeb Law Firm Attorneys named to the 2021 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©
MANDEVILLE, LA (August 20, 2020) - Loeb Law Firm is pleased to announce that three of its attorneys have been named to the 2021 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©, one of the legal profession’s oldest and most respected peer-review publications. Scott Loeb and...
Loeb Law Firm attorney, Sean McAllister, joined hosts Pete and Bill Bush with Horizon Financial Group's Confident Wealth Podcast. In part two of this two-part series, he discusses how married couples can protect themselves from potential divorce issues, prenuptial and...
Each day brings new developments in the fight against the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. As our country and states begin the steps toward reopening the economy, it is crucial to be prepared and have a plan in place. Our attorneys have prepared a checklist for...