Loeb Law Firm maintains a thriving transportation practice that vigorously defends drivers, freightliners, motor carriers, trucking manufacturers as well as their insurers against personal injury, property damage and other claims brought throughout the region. Our attorneys are highly skilled in both the investigation and evaluation processes that are unique to the trucking and transportation industry. If an emergency arises, we are able to quickly deploy a Quick Response Team to an accident scene to meticulously investigate, catalog and preserve evidence on site.
Experience Defending Complex Trucking & Transportation Claims
Our attorneys have extensive experience dealing with a wide variety of trucking and transportation claims, including:
- Personal Injury
- Cargo & Freight Claims
- Contract Preparation, Review & Negotiation
- Commercial Disputes
- Interstate Commerce
- Damage to Goods During Transit
- Regulatory or Administrative Matters
- Transfer of Goods Claims relating to the Transportation, Handling, Spilling, Release, Emission or Disposal of Hazardous Materials
Contact Our Attorneys
Send Us a Message
Fill out the form below describing the details of your case, and we will get back with you.
Website links you may find useful.
- National Association of Independent Truckers
- Louisiana Motor Transport Association
- American Trucking Associations
- Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development
- North American Transportation Association
- North American Association of Small Trucking Companies
- Commercial Carrier Journal
- CNBC – Transportation News
News & Insights
Each day brings new developments in the fight against the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. As our country and states begin the steps toward reopening the economy, it is crucial to be prepared and have a plan in place. Our attorneys have prepared a checklist for...
Loeb Law Firm founding partner and CEO, Nicole Songy Loeb, alongside son Hayden Loeb took time out to volunteer and donate meals to our health care workers serving on the front lines at Lakeview Regional Medical Center. CEO Nicole Songy Loeb helps prepare meals for...
Are you divorced or separated and find yourself facing uncertainty with your co-parent? Our Sean McAllister gives seven tips for parents who are divorced or separated and sharing custody of children during the COVID-19 pandemic. #1 - Stay informed. We are currently...