Shelly’s Practice Areas:
- Transportation & Trucking
- Insurance Defense
- Commercial Litigation
- Premises Liability
- Personal Injury
Shelly Chiappetta is an experienced litigator with over twenty years of experience in commercial litigation, insurance defense, premises liability, trucking and personal injury. In addition to her decades of experience, she brings to Loeb Law Firm a diverse background in banking, economics and finance alongside an effective and collaborative approach to successful case resolution.
Shelly holds a B.B.A. in Finance and Economics from Loyola University in New Orleans. She earned her Juris Doctor in Civil Law from Loyola University School of Law. Over the years, Shelly worked as corporate litigation counsel for several major in-house firms. She also served as the central staff attorney for the twelve judges in the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeal.
Shelly is a member of the Louisiana State Bar Association, the Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel and she is licensed to practice in all state and federal courts in the state of Louisiana.
- Loyola University School of Law, J.D.
- Loyola University, B.B.A., Finance and Economics
Admitted to Practice
- All Louisiana State Courts
- U.S. District Court for the Middle, Western and Eastern Districts of Louisiana
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel