Michael Gautier is an experienced and proven litigator whose practice primarily focuses on construction litigation and insurance defense claims.A native of Providence, Rhode Island, Michael received his B.A. from the University of Rhode Island followed by his J.D. from the Ole Miss Law School.
He is admitted to the bar in both Louisiana and Mississippi and is admitted to practice in the federal courts for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana, and the Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi. Michael is also a memeber of the Louisiana State Bar Association.
Michael resides in Mandeville with his wife, Pamela, and their children, Gavin and Preston.
1180 W. Causeway Approach
Mandeville, LA 70471
- Ole Miss Law School J.D.
- University of Rhode Island B.A.
- Louisiana State Bar Assn.
Admitted to Practice
- All Louisiana State Courts
- All Mississippi State Courts
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of Louisiana
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi